Browser Crash

jdavidsonpiusxi

Hi All,

I was experimenting with creating a live scoreboard and attempted a google doc browser source. As soon as I did, OBS crashed. I do not have any crash reports (not even a folder for it) to share. When I navigate /Library/ApplicationSupport/obs-studio/ there is only one thing I can choose and that is plug-ins. So no profiles or crash reports.

Now, though, I cannot open OBS. As soon as I attempt to boot, it will boot for approximately one second and then crash immediately. This means I cannot delete the browser source because I cannot complete the action prior to the next crash.

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling and it did not fix. Perhaps the other profiles are in a different location? Can I even boot up OBS from a finder profile? If anyone can help me, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Thanks!

jdavidsonpiusxi

Ah! Never mind everyone!!! I was navigating through finder and it was hiding folders in the process.

When I went to "Go" and typed ~/Library/ directly, the obs-studio folder under Application Support did have the profiles and scenes. I deleted the ones causing the issue and everything is working now.