Question / Help Browser Capture Black Screen (Hardware Acc. OFF)

Chungja1

Hello folks, as the title suggests, my browser capture is black screen and none of twitch alerts / follower goals, etc. work.

Here are a few issues I am having with OBS generally.

1) Most times on launch, Display capture is black screen when I select Display 0. My 2nd display is always captured. Restarting OBS once or twice then captures Display 0. Quite bugging, but not game-breaking; if somebody has a fix, that's great, but even if not, no problem. It is minor enough of an inconvenience.

2) 95% of times, my Browser capture is black screen. One or two days out of a week, restarting my computer solves it. Once in ten times or so, revoking streamlabs' access to twitch, deleting all browser source, and re-creating browser capture results in working capture.
However neither one of the above mentioned 'solutions' do the trick well enough, or in regular basis, that I have to spend a good 30~40 minutes before turning on the stream in hopes to get this alertbox working. Many times, I just go on without it because there simply isn't a solution. I have tried OBS 64bit 32bit, have ran both as admin and not as admin. No pattern found yet. Sometimes, after hours of not getting any browser source, when I restart OBS, it would sometimes magically work (and of course I'm already done with my stream for that day). However, I already know when I try to stream tomorrow, I would have to spend 30~40 minutes in frustration trying to get this working...

3) Streamlabs.com and its affiliated browsers such as alertbox, follower goals, is THE ONLY blacked out browser source. I can connect to Facebook, msn, yahoo, google, what not using Browser Source and successfully capture it, but NOT streamlabs. This is much rare than problem #2, but happens frequently.

I use Firefox and I have turned off hardware acceleration on firefox.
Sometimes, browser capture shows me 'captha' saying check this box if you are not a robot', and when I interact with it, it would work. However, I have white-listed streamlabs and its alertbox; no fix. I turned off the popup blocker entirely; no fix.

I uploaded two logs, neither one had functioning Browser Capture at the time.

Sorry the post got so long,,, thanks in advance!

Attachments

• 2017-11-30 19-45-24.txt
    5.9 KB · Views: 14
  • 2017-11-30 19-45-56.txt
    5.9 KB · Views: 4