Brand new high end PC - Laggy Stream - Need any/all advice (Even if it's just a link to a thread)

Elliswilsn

Helloooo, thank you for checking my thread. I think largely I am confused as to what settings I should use despite watching several videos and trying the recommended settings on SLOBS and OBS.

I just got brand new high end PC, specs are as follows:
11GB NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 2080 Ti
Overclocked AMD Ryzen 9 3950X 16 Core
32GB Corsair VENGEANCE RGB PRO DDR4 3200MHz
And I use a 1440p LG 144hz monitor (I have two other monitors at 1080p)

My up/download rate are:
71.4mb/s Down, 18.2mb/s up

Slobs Logs:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1xbkoQvfSbA8ehmbENNueg6Lsc60M2O9q?usp=sharing

Log after trying regular OBS' recommended settings:
https://obsproject.com/logs/1vGklHT7IbvNhS5c

I was trying to stream New World just as a test run tonight and just can't seem to find the right settings without clear lag on the stream (the game is still buttery smooth for me in game). I tried running with the GPU and CPU codec, with a 6k bit rate. I was downscaling from 1440p to 1080p on the stream in 60fps. I tried playing around with the process priority, forcing GPU render device, switching the downscale filter and I feel like I'm sort of running in circles. I understand New World is a taxing game but I assume I'm just doing something wrong? I tried with the recommended settings on regular OBS to see if SLOBS was my issue.

Any help at all is so appreciated, even if you just link me to a generic thread or point me in the right direction (youtube videos seem weird and generic and I thought I was on the right path) - sorry if I seem a bit daft and the answer is obvious.

Elliswilsn

For example, due to using one PC, I was under the impression that x264 would be better and save GPU memory? I saw some slight improvements to the frames, but still definitely laggy

I noticed in your logs:
D3D11 GPU priority setup failed (not admin?)...

Try starting OBS as Admin and see if that helps, I've read elsewhere that it got rid of the performance issues you are seeing.