Resource icon

Branch Output 0.9.7

hanatyan

hanatyan submitted a new resource:

Branch Output - This plugin allows to transmit video and audio with RTMP / SRT etc. for each source individually.

View attachment 106059

This plugin allows to transmit video and audio with RTMP / SRT etc. for each source individually.

- Added “Branch Output” to source or scene effect filters.
- One stream per Branch Output filter can be sent with dedicated encoding settings.
- Multiple Branch Outputs can be added to a single source or scene (as PC specs allow)
- Branch Output Selectable audio source for each filter (filter audio, any source audio, audio tracks 1-6)
- Automatically...

Read more about this resource...

nuttylmao

Any plans to add recording functionality later? I know right now it isn't supported, but would be really awesome for my workflow to be able to record scenes/sources separately.

OldBaldG

Is it possible to make this apply the Filter to a source, and select an existing output in the 'Aitum Multistream' view?

1723710969254.png

Currently you have to add in server URL and Stream Keys into the filter - would this duplicate the output and add extra demand on the GPU?

1723711041125.png

rasoul13kh

Hey,

I have a problem where I want to connect to more than 5 streams the 6th stream does not connect can anyone confirm that?

hanatyan

Is it possible to make this apply the Filter to a source, and select an existing output in the 'Aitum Multistream' view?

View attachment 106911

Currently you have to add in server URL and Stream Keys into the filter - would this duplicate the output and add extra demand on the GPU?

View attachment 106912

My understanding is that different video sources require different encoding, so Branch Output should use GPU resources for each video source anyway.

However, when adding multiple Branch Output filters to a single source, I think there is room for optimization to combine the encoders into one.