Body/point tracker & modifier

CurlyBlonde

obs.jpg

Hello, I want to ask all of you skilled guys on here, if it's possible to have a plugin that tracks a specific point of the video feed / image, and can distort / alter it using certain sliders?
I'm asking since there are already distorsion filters out there such as the fisheye lens effect & such, if it would be possible to have a plugin or a filter, that can track a given selectable point in the image, let's say the bellybutton for example, or a X marked on a t-shirt, and can alter / distort the pixels around that area, in a controlled manner, thus creating for example a body shaper / waist clincher , butt enhancer, etc.

I've seen you guys making filters for beautify'ing the skin, by identifying the shade / hue of a skin tone in a video feed and blurring it / smoothing it out in real time and also I've seen that what I explained above, could be done in the Snapchat Lense editor, it had some sort of technology for tracking the body itself , thru a regular webcam, and creating sort of a 3D mesh of it's rough shape, one could augment certain features, so technically it can be done, what I'm asking is if it can be done specifically for OBS in a simplified manner that just tracks a given point of the image and augments/distorts the area around it.