Blurry and pixelated stream whatever resolution and bitrate i use.

_Heki_

renderTimingPixel.png

https://www.reddit.com/r/obs/search?q=flair_name:"Question"&restrict_sr=1
Hello. So I am using Streamlabs OBS and my stream on youtube is pixelated whatever I do. I tried x264 and NVENC ein 720p60/1080p60 each with bitrates from 5000-15000(i added 1000 each test). I also tried Epos Vox's secret settings( just search this on youtube and it will be in the first 2 results). Those settings didn't change a thing. Sometimes i got stuttering and low fps in games like CSGO that always runs with 240+ fps plus in 1080p when not streaming. I also get noticable input lag, which makes playing fps games hard. I also recorded with display capture, because CSGO has the black screen problem with game capture (truster launch causes this btw, but i don't want to be queue with cheaters and toxic players so i don't disable it). I didn't try any other games, today i will try streaming some fortnite and rainbow six with game capture to see if that fixes the issue. My PC parts are: Ryzen 5 3600 , gtx 1660 , gskill ripjaws 3200mhz 16GB ( xmp is enabled) and a b450 aorus pro motherboard. No, i do not have high temperatures. They stay under 65-60(C°) most of the time. If anybody could tell me what settings should i change or what do to I would be very happy. Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• 2020-09-10 13-40-51.txt
    34 KB · Views: 14