Question / Help Blurred edges when using OBS camera

MrRainbow

Looking for some guidance, I'm using OBS primarily for the OBS Virtual Cam feature with a green-screen for online teaching. I have navigated the basics (scenes, sources etc.) but no matter how I adjust my ChromaKey and Color Correction I still end up with a clear blurred outline and when I move there is a grey/green shadow. However, when I am not moving the image is clear, but still has the outline.

Equipment:
Microsoft LifeCam HD-3000
Lenovo G50 / 8GB RAM / Windows 10

I have used the green-screen feature on Zoom Meetings before and its seamless and clear, but as soon as I change the source to OBS Camera I end up with blurred edges.

I have followed the recommendations of a YouTube video that suggests setting up a main camera in scenes, adding the camera and a clear green image to source to improve ChromaKey, adding Color Correction to get a better 'green-screen', then using that camera in my other scenes and so on. I was able to follow these instructions but still could not remove the outline.

These are the steps and where it goes wrong:
- Create new scene
- Add source: Video Capture Device
- Image is crystal clear.
- Add filter to the camera: Color Correction (Image still clear) + ChromaKey (IMAGE GETS BLURRED OUTLINE)
- I have my HD Camera connect to my USB3 port, good lighting, add plain green image to enhance ChromaKey BUT still end up with blurred edging and grey shadows when I move.

Attached is a photo for reference (never know what kind of face to pull)

Here is a recent log upload: https://obsproject.com/logs/mAnRwKX9liIoqfg8
Annotation 2020-04-11 160355.png

Any help would be great!
Cheers.