Question / Help Blank Screen with GAME CAPTURE & Black Screen with Window capture!

Tense

Hey guys windows 10 updated fully lastnight and since that when I use game capture on OBS I select League of legends and nothing comes up, just as if I've selected it and the screen is clear it stays on the regular background picture, and after switching it to Window Capture (that I used previously) when I select league of legends the screen is black and all I can see is my mouse, any help>

Suslik V

Try to enable Multi-adapter compatibility option in source properties (or make sure that OBS Studio assigned to the same video card as the game you want to capture).

Try to enable Multi-adapter compatibility option in source properties (or make sure that OBS Studio assigned to the same video card as the game you want to capture).

In OBS' advanced settings, "Video Adapter" is blank, and I can't pull down the list to choose anything. I do have Multi-adapter checked in Game Capture settings though, and still getting nothing but a blank screen since the 16.2 update. I plan to go back to 15.4 with a clean config to see if it works again (already tried going back to 15.4 without removing the existing config, and that didn't work).

Suslik V

In OBS' advanced settings, "Video Adapter" is blank, and I can't pull down the list to choose anything.
About a year it's simply empty box for nothing and shouldn't display until implemented. Unfortunately, dev wants to show to you that this is planned feature but it has no time for it. If you can program computer - join!

@8BitCerberus, I don't see your log-file, maybe you have different problem.

P.S. for card selection you may read this old link: Laptop? Black screen when capturing? Read here first. this is general info on laptops graphics. So, for Studio - go to the video card's driver control panel and assign your applications there.