BlackScreen on OBS with Valorant.

JusabaR

Hi, how you can read above, yeah I have this problem, I disable 'Hardware Acceleration' and I'm trying EVERYTHING that I see/saw in forums, videos from YT, etc.
In OBS I was using some before it crash or something: Capture Game/Specific Window.
Here is the problem/thing, I'm testing every option that OBS offers in the menu, it does not do anything so, I'm beginning to think what the problem is not OBS, the problem should be something in Riot programs, I read in another forum here what may be the problem is Vanguard.
So, if you can say me if the Problem is with Riot programs, specifically Vanguard.
In OBS I only can see the image at the beginning of Neon Thumbnail, I add it to let you know which thumbnail I'm talking about.

Attachments

• FH9KQSOVUAIXVbN-2048x1152-1.jpeg
    FH9KQSOVUAIXVbN-2048x1152-1.jpeg
    191.2 KB · Views: 429

JusabaR

If you keep having some trouble with Valorant this works perfectly for me:
Put 'RiotClient', 'VALORANT-Win64-Shipping.exe', and 'OBS' to be executed as Administrator in your PC.
To do that you must find the .exe of each one of them, right-click, properties, compatibility tab, 'change settings for all users' and there check the box, 'Run as administrator'.
It's so strange and I can't say why this works, but it does.