Question / Help Blackmagic Intensity Shuttle compatibility

Remflo546

Hi, I was wondering how OBS is compatible with the Blackmagic Design Intensity Shuttle USB 3.0. I have tried it with syphon and it works fine. But i remember seeing an option for blackmagic devices specifically in the sources tab but it suddenly disappeared for some reason. I wanted to use the blackmagic option because it supports audio input aswell, without requiring a separate audio source in OBS. The syphon only supports video capture. Is there a way to make the Black Magic device option appear again? Thank you!

Eeuwit

I work with Blackmagic Design Intensity Shuttle USB 3.0 AND the Thunderblot version. Both work great, but for the audio i use a separate sound board to mix chanels, so can't tell you about audio over the BM's,.

Ronald Cz

I too am trying to get my Blackmagic Design intensity shuttle USB 3.0 to work with OBS but could not get it to appear. I did get a red box but no view. I got the latest install "Blackmagic_Desktop_Video_Windows_10.11.4" is this the right software? I tried Elgato cam link and while two of them worked one did not. Elgato supports says they only work with windows 10 but the other two are working with windows 7. Are there any other brands to capture with?

Narcogen

10.11.4 is the latest version.

This is also the Mac support forum, so questions about Windows software should be directed to the Windows support forum.