Question / Help Blackmagic Intensity Pro Lines in moving objects

crazyonerob

Hey all. I am having an issue. I just built a new system for live streaming a performance that happens weekly and the old computer was using a very old version of wirecast and so decided to switch it over to OBS MP as that is what I use at home for streaming and like it better. But I have ran into an issue. the Capture card we have is the BlackMagic Intensity Pro. I have set it up the capture card in the scene with the blackmagic source in the list and get video but it gives me lines through movie objects, It doesn't seem to have very many options. I have tested it with the new system in the Blackmagic Express software and it looks fine. Any Ideas on what I can do to fix this issue? the system I built is as following

Intel i7 6700k
GTX 960
Blackmagic Intensity pro
Avermedia Live HD ( I wish i could just get another one of these)
OBS MP 0.12.3

Joe33345

The lines from motion is called Interlacing. You're probably set on 1080i on your capture card OR if you're capturing what another PC is outputting then It's probably outputting in 1920x1080i. The Intensity Pro is capable of 1920x1080p so I would use that OR use 720p to get rid of the Interlacing. As far as I know OBS-MP doesn't have any deinterlacing options yet.

crazyonerob

AH, I knew there was a word for it and just couldn't remember it lol. Yeah its a camcorder I am capturing right now. thanks for the info I will look at the camcorder to see if it can do other then that. saddly it cant do 1080p 60fps for the Intensity Pro so this may be an issue :/ Thanks for the help.