Question / Help Blackmagic Intensity Pro 4k and OBS not working?

Edra

Hello All
I have searched extensively for answers and cannot seem to get the latest OBS to work with this brand new BM intensity Pro 4k card in Windows 8.1, I can get the footage to show up in BM media express so I know the card works and the image is great..

Being able to stream via OBS to Twitch is very much needed..using this card

Is there anyone who can help me with some settings suggestions in OBS or in the BM intensity pro4k settings ?
I really want this to work
Thank you in advance

iKingyx

Im having the exact same issue at the moment, however I am on Windows 10. Using latest version of OBS, latest drivers from Blackmagic and latest AMD GPU Drivers (Not sure if this affects anything).

I'm trying to use a second PC to stream my primary PC, not an Xbox or Playstation. I use a 144Hz 1440p Display as my primary and have managed to still duplicate displays and have the BM display on media express. I have tried a range of resolutions and colour profiles however nothing is working in OBS.

It used to work about a month ago however coming back to it now its no longer working. Please let me know if you develop a way to get it working. I've been at it for hours today and got no where.

Thanks