Blackmagic Design Decklink shows a black screen and no audio after update.

Bishopworks

I've been using this configuration for well over a year and after this last update OBS gives me a black screen and no audio. Decklink is visible with audio in other applications. I went to older veersions of OBS (26.0, 25.0.8) and Decklink still shows a black screen and no audio. It is listed in my video capture devices, but that's as far as I can go. Did that last update change some settings that keeps the video and audio configurations from being recognized?

Hello I confirm this problem . everything was fine with OBS 26.0.2

I use Windows 7 + intensity Pro : OK and Windows 10 + Intensity Pro 4K : Ok
none of them are working ( no video no audio ) with OBS 26.1
Note : I delete and reinstall source many times ; No effect
Thanks for help , I am stuck
Rgds Jean-Luc

mapperuo

Same issue here. Tried recreating source with no luck. The dropdowns in the source popup dont work either when you select the Intensity Pro.

mapperuo

Updating Intensity Pro drivers turned the black screen to a green one, even after recreating the source.

Reinstalled 26.0.2 from Github and its working fine.

Hello Some more investigations on 26.1 release on 3 PCs
PC1 Intensity Pro windows 7 OBS crashed but not officially supported . ( note : Blackmagic release 11.7 works fine with OBS 26.0.2 )
PC2 Intensity Pro windows 10 Green screen with Blackmagic release 11.7 and black screen with release 11.5.1
PC3 Intensity Pro 4K Windows 10 Blackmagic release 11.7 works OK ( so at least one configuration is working !)

Regards Jean-Luc

mndudek

I'm glad I have seen this post, I'm getting nothing but green screens after an upgrade to 26.1 on my BMD Intensities also. I do hope this gets fixed asap...