Question / Help BlackMagic Decklink 4k Studio Compatability

Alien10140

I can't seem to get video into OBS using a Decklink Studio 4k Capture Card.

OBS-MP
Desktop Video 10.5 (Also tried 10.4.3)

I have video in the Blackmagic media Express so I know the card is working correctly.
I've tried Blackmagic device and video capture device.
I've tried auto config and manually setting the appropriate settings in the input properties.

nkolink

Were you able to resolve this issue? Looking at using the Decklink Studio 4k for SDI input for OBS. Or any other suggestions for SDI?

Thunder

are you using the blackmagic capture or the decklink capture in the source dropdown. I have a decklink extreme 3d and it works fine for SDI input, also the mini recorder also works fine with obs. I'll grab a screen shot of my settings when i get on the other machine, however i have both in the same machine one for hdmi and one for SDI and it works fine except what i think may be a bad install of obs right now.

My main pain in the read argument is with the BM drivers (they suck) is that they name ALL the cards the same under the audio settings.

Thunder

here is the source settings in OBS MP and the BM Control panel

The reason i'm using the extreme for hdmi in and the pro recorder for sdi is because the extreme 3d has xlr inputs for audio. But if i need to use the sdi inputs on the extreme i just change it in the bm control panel and it's the same

decklink1.png
decklink2.png