Black & White filter

didlix

Good Afternoon!

I have been playing with the colour correction filter to try and achieve a black and white scene, but sadly it only seems to support brightness and contrast.

Would love either a guide on how to achieve a black and white colour correction filter, or an update to the plugin to achieve this.

<3

Hue

Same, I can get the effect from my webcam but then I lose the ability to green screen. It needs to be at the obs filter level I think to achieve that.

Hue

As I think about it, I think I am out of luck if I want to green screen the background AND have a B&W image. There would have to be the concept of order of application of filters and that is not exposed to the user.

For the previous posters, most any webcam has a B&W image feature.

Michael Thulin

I tried to find an answer to this but figured it out myself.
Put a color correct filter on your webcam together with your chroma key. Crank saturation down to 0 in the color correction filter :)

YouYouHakuTTV

Just figured it out from reddit as well. here's how to do it:

Right click on scene/camera > Click Filters > Click + icon > Apply LUT > Click browse > A file folder will open up from the OBS folder > Select Grayscale

You can apply the filter to your camera but it will make your camera greyscale in every scene. My suggestion is to apply the filter to a specific scene so you don't have to worry about affecting other scenes.

Hope this helps! :) <3