Black screen with game capture

Kakspower

Hello

Trying to game capture CoD:Warzone Pacific and Super People, simply not working all i get is a black screen.
I used to be able to broadcast Warzone with no problems on OBS. Found myself wanting to try the new season and im pretty clueless now on what to do.
I'm aware that display capture probably works on both games but its not something id like to run on, just personal preference.

What I've tried:
Switching the game(s) from fullscreen to borderless while obs is running
Starting obs first then game and the other way around
Deleting the current game capture option that id like to broadcast while games running and adding a new game capture.

Log for Super People

15:02:43.659: [game-capture: 'super people'] capture stopped
15:02:45.643: [game-capture: 'super people'] attempting to hook process: BravoHotelClient-Win64-Shipping.protected.exe

Log for Warzone

15:17:26.949: [game-capture: 'warzone'] attempting to hook process: ModernWarfare.exe
15:17:26.950: [game-capture: 'warzone'] using helper (compatibility hook)
15:17:26.952: [game-capture: 'warzone'] hook not loaded yet, retrying..
15:17:29.965: [game-capture: 'warzone'] attempting to hook process: ModernWarfare.exe
15:17:31.032: [game-capture: 'warzone'] capture stopped
15:17:33.982: [game-capture: 'warzone'] attempting to hook process: ModernWarfare.exe
15:17:33.998: [game-capture: 'warzone'] capture stopped

I do have HWinfo, RTSS and MSI afterburner running. HWinfo and RTSS for showing temperatures ingame and MSI to undervolt GPU. Maybe these might get in the way?

I play many other games and havent really ran into such problems yet.

Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

Attachments

• a.PNG
    a.PNG
    29.4 KB · Views: 236
  • aa.PNG
    aa.PNG
    48 KB · Views: 236

Kakspower

Bump

Edit: As i thought but never bothered to check, its MSI afterburner/RTSS that was the problem. Ran the game without them and i get game capture in obs to work. Kind of sucks, wish there was a way around it. /caseclosed

Last edited: