black screen when I use the rtx 2060 video card, but when I use the intel video card it works !!!! why?????

marco7756

ciao a tutti ho recentemente acquistato un asus rog g15 del 2020, con scheda video rtx 2060 e cpu intel i7 di decima generazione. quando ho iniziato a lavorare per la prima volta ho avuto subito problemi. il problema era che non appena inserivo l'impostazione "cattura schermo", il monitor non veniva riconosciuto e appariva la famosa schermata nera. cercando su internet ho provato diverse soluzioni, tra cui la più gettonata, quella di andare nel pannello di controllo di nvidia e nella sezione "impostazione programma", utilizzare oss con l'impostazione "alte prestazioni con scheda video nvidia". appena ho messo questa impostazione, ho riaperto obs, ma purtroppo mi dava ancora lo schermo nero. sempre cercando su internet ho trovato una soluzione parziale, ovvero andare su impostazioni pc, schermo, impostazioni grafiche e selezionare obs e impostarlo in modalità risparmio energetico (quindi in questo caso userei la scheda video integrata del processore intel, cioè la grafica Intel UHD). attraverso l'utilizzo di questa soluzione sono stato in grado di far catturare lo schermo da obs, ma con l'utilizzo della scheda video intel e non con l'utilizzo della scheda video nvidia rtx 2060. Voglio davvero usare l'RTX 2060 (dato che le sue caratteristiche mi permetterebbero di avere una registrazione più performante) come posso risolvere questo grande problema?

I USE GOOGLE TRANSLATE!!!

hi to all I recently bought an asus rog g15 of 2020, with rtx 2060 video card and 10th generation intel i7 cpu. when i started obs for the first time i had problems immediately. the problem was that as soon as I put the "screen capture" setting, the monitor was not recognized and the famous black screen appeared. looking on the internet I tried several solutions, among which the most popular, that is to go to the nvidia control panel and in the "set program" section, use obs with the "high performance with nvidia video card" setting. as soon as I put this setting, I reopened obs, but unfortunately it still gave me the black screen. always looking on the internet I found a partial solution, that is to go to pc settings, screen, graphics settings and select obs and set it in power saving mode (so in this case it would use the integrated video card of the intel processor, that is the intel uhd graphics) . through the use of this solution I was able to make obs capture the screen, but with the use of the intel video card and not with the use of the nvidia rtx 2060 video card. I really want to use the rtx 2060 (since the its characteristics would allow me to have a more performing recording) how can I solve it?

Lawrence_SoCal

I recommend searching this forum on laptops and issues with dual (usually Intel + nVidia) video cards resulting in black screens. Lots of posts on how to fix issue (sorry, I don't recall details, so I'll let you search)

FortuN

Either use x264 or test if it works if you set obs in windows settings to use the nvidia card instead.