Question / Help black screen game capture ?? - Solved!

kzpl23

So after using the original obs i decided to give the obs multiplatform a try but I cant get it to see my games. Its just a black screen. I tried running both as admin still nothing. I ticked the anti cheat as sometimes that fixes it, still nothing. Im on a laptop i went to nvida control panel and added the obs multi to use my nvidia 960m still nothing. I don't really know what else to do.

Original obs works but I heard some people said this ones runs smoother so just wanted to experiment.

kzpl23

So i figured it out, had to uncheck the capture full screen applications, then choose the game exe I had running from the drop down list, and check multi adapter. Everything works now and its much smoother than the original obs.

Cezar

Actually multi-adapter causes drops fps in games and stream, had to uncheck it to get constant FPS in stream and no FPS drop in game

kzpl23

Il give it a try, but from what i remember if i dont check it its just a black screen for me, but I am on a laptop and have an integrated intel gpu and dedicated nvidia so that might be why.