Black screen for the window of SideSync

Marco_K

I know that "black screen" is a common problem for OBS, but I have a very specific issue: I have tried to record the window with different softwares without problem. I have the problem of "black screen" only when I try to record the window of the software "SideSync" which mirrors the screen of a tablet Samsung on the laptop (it appears the borders of the software but not the interior). On the other hand, when I record the computer screen with the software's window open on the screen, it records normally without "black screen". My laptop has only one standard graphic card on board and no other advanced Nvidea graphic card . I have already tried: (1) put "power saving" for graphics settings ;(2) use compatibility with windows 7. I will be very grateful for any suggestion. Thank you.

Alex_Doss

Hello!

You said you record your screen with a third party application?
I would suggest using a display capture source and selecting the display you want to capture then press "Start Recording".
If that doesn't work, send your OBS log file using this post:

Marco_K

Hello!

You said you record your screen with a third party application?
I would suggest using a display capture source and selecting the display you want to capture then press "Start Recording".
If that doesn't work, send your OBS log file using this post:
Thank you for your help. It does not work. The log file when I record only the window of this software is here

And log file when I use a scene with the window of this software together with a window with webcam is here