Black Screen Capturing Game - Before Running Well

Hello, sorry for my English. My PC is a: AMD Ryzen 7 1700X CPU 8-core Octa Core Processor, Radeon RX 580 Series GPU, 16GB RAM. Before, a few months ago it used to capture games well on the same pc, but now it cannot capture any game, if you capture the screen only. Before it captured pubg, lol, cs go, but now it doesn't capture any of them. Try updating the obs, uninstalling and reinstalling it, trying the anti cheat option of cs go, also check the post about black screen found in this forum and change the configuration of the graph to high performance, but still without power capture. I understand that in some cases it just doesn't work, but the weird thing is that it worked for me before and I haven't changed anything. Any idea what it could be?

Harold

CSGO has some anti-cheat related issues in their new trusted mode that block game capture.
Make sure OBS is running as admin, and that there are no other hooks.

For League of Legends, the lobby program is NOT compatible with game capture and hasn't been since before they switched off of the adobe air client. You MUST use window capture for that while game capturing the actual match (which runs as a separate program).