Question / Help Black bars all over the screen

AutoPro

Hello,
I'm using an iMac mne02 and on my records and streams there are black spots everywhere. It appears very quickly but it's ruining my videos, whenI put on Studio Mode it goes like crazy. Someone knows how to help me?

Narcogen

There is a bug in Studio mode that causes frame rate drop on MacOS, so you should probably avoid using it.

Not sure what you mean by "black spots". Can you upload a log or a link to an example stream with the problem you describe?

AutoPro

There is a bug in Studio mode that causes frame rate drop on MacOS, so you should probably avoid using it.

Not sure what you mean by "black spots". Can you upload a log or a link to an example stream with the problem you describe?
That's the image. This black bar appears really fast, It was hard to take this picture, it's better to see it in this link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTKAG-7QHG4 this is the stream link, you can see what i'm talking abou in the minute 33:50 and 36:52
WhatsApp Image 2018-12-11 at 03.26.53.jpeg

Last edited:

AutoPro

Okay, have to admit I have no idea what causes that.

Sweet looking game, though, what is it?
Formula 1 2018, very good game, I created this online championship on the ps4, we have the stream and all, but with this bug maybe i'll have to give up streaming it from the pc