BIG Feature Request

Siriö Astarot

Ingame Elements

The ones that they want to broadcast for full screen live or playing its favorite games, being able to have a HUD for the following functions:
· Being able to change Scenes with shortcuts or buttons in screens, that we are assigned (2, 6, etc)
· Adding images
· Adding Text (Freetype2), ideal to make presentations of segments of video games or videoblog
· Drawing: Just as Xsplit makes it.
Adopted function: Xsplit gamecaster

https://www.xsplit.com/es/gamecaster/faq/getting-started/how-do-i-draw-annotate-in-my-game

home-block-3.jpg

Pause Button

It is specially recommendable to pause a match of video game to rest for not divide into 2 archives the video.
Adopted Function: Bandicam

manual_f8_key_to_pause_recording.png

Assigning to Output Name

Possibility of applying a name once the output was predetermined of the video to be able to identify it better.
Adopted Function: Bandicam

bandicam-general-file.png

Time Counter

A counter (timer clock) to time recording, becomes activated with the button REC.

action_opengl_games_recording.jpg

Adopted Function: Mirillis Action

Exporting and importing Profiles

It is important to have a thematic HUD sold off in Photoshop (Fallout 4 HUD Style) and to want to share it with the community, he could beware exporting in an exclusive file of OBS Studio, our Profile with Scenes and Sources, in order to get it upload on the website.

rtaImage

Adopted Function: Telestream Gameshow

Yes drawing could be an interesting one to be added

custom output name... well that was possible on the standard OBS not the MP/Studio version - it does need it

pause while recording, I don't see it really needed - we have thousands of softwares to merge files if we were to stop/start several times that you end up with multiple files

profiles(import/export), standard OBS did have that.. so yeah missing in MP/Studio

Unless you have never used OBS then you would know these already exist:
-Adding images
-Adding Text (Freetype2)
-Being able to change Scenes with shortcuts (there is a hotkey menu in settings)
-Time while recording/streaming

Last edited: