Beta Simple Youtube Title Reader

Free Beta Simple Youtube Title Reader Beta

duti15

duti15 submitted a new resource:

Beta Simple Youtube Title Reader - Reads the title of a Youtube Tab in your browser.

Hello OBS Community

I introduce you to a new tool of mine .
This tool reads the title of the browser that called her can play a song and the tool invites it to a text file . In OBS as usual simply select text file . In YouTube video everything is explained . Although change songs are loaded in the stream automatically.

Have fun with it. If you have questions write simple or Skype : dutistar1

YouTube Tutorial

PS: I'm German. Text translated by Google :)

Read more about this resource...

Jack0r

The Helping Squad
Kannst du den Text mal auf Deutsch posten, dann übersetz ich ihn. Im Moment ergibt einiges nicht so viel Sinn :)

w32doido

Congratulations on the idea!
You could use the base of this code to read and capture YouTube comments in a table, by clicking on an "Update" button. In this table there could be a button called "SHOW" to save the comment in a TXT file. With that we would be able to show the selected comment on the screen and personalize it with an overlay.

Or even more thinking about something more complex .... it could save it in a TXT file, and an HTML file would pull that TXT with an internal lower third. Or maybe create something common Query html.

MarceloToledoPR

Congratulations on the idea!
You could use the base of this code to read and capture YouTube comments in a table, by clicking on an "Update" button. In this table there could be a button called "SHOW" to save the comment in a TXT file. With that we would be able to show the selected comment on the screen and personalize it with an overlay.

Or even more thinking about something more complex .... it could save it in a TXT file, and an HTML file would pull that TXT with an internal lower third. Or maybe create something common Query html.

Exactly, just like StreamYard does. I would love a plugin to do this, but I've searched for everything and haven't found it.

BioFUSION

This is the only program i can find that does this.... but after like an hour of running, it slows my pc to a halt... cpu jumps to 100%.guess nobody cared enough to bring it out of beta.