Best config for lenovo idea pad 100 15ibd

Happybeans

I tried the wizard tool and still had problems. I turned my fps to 24 and NY video output to 480. Its better but still stutters.
My internet test was 10. For upload and 6 for download at 3 ping.

FerretBomb

That logfile does not contain a live streaming or recording session. We need one containing one of those, to get diagnostic data from when the issue is occurring.

That said, your hardware is very low-end; U-model CPUs are 'ultra low power' models, designed to optimize for battery life instead of performance.
Please note that most speed-test websites are useless for livestreamers; they test peak throughput, while streaming relies on minimum constant throughput. If you are streaming to Twitch, you can use R1ch's Twitch Test tool to run a bandwidth and connection quality test to the ingest servers themselves. Unfortunately, YouTube and other services do not allow this kind of test to their servers.

Happybeans

how bout this one. i think this is the one i actually streamed on for like 18 mins.

Attachments

• 2020-08-27 02-04-24upload.txt
    15.1 KB · Views: 6

FerretBomb

02:35:31.990: Output 'adv_stream': Number of lagged frames due to rendering lag/stalls: 9 (0.0%)
02:35:31.990: Output 'adv_stream': Number of dropped frames due to insufficient bandwidth/connection stalls: 9161 (26.1%)
02:35:31.991: Video stopped, number of skipped frames due to encoding lag: 17/35077 (0.0%)
Your rendering and encoding lag is well within acceptable levels, less than 0.1%.

Your connection has a major problem, and is unable to stream consistently at your chosen bitrate.
You are streaming over Wifi, which is NEVER recommended. Wifi is designed for lightweight non-critical content consumption, and should not be considered a replacement for a proper network cable. It's extremely susceptible to interference.

This also may be due to insufficient baseline throughput (again, speed test sites are useless for livestreamers, they test peak speed, not minimum), intermittent packet loss, ISP throttling, or just a bad node somewhere in your route to the ingest server.
Being on Wifi is the first thing to eliminate though.
After you're on a network cable, use the TwitchTest tool above. You want a server with a Quality score of 80 or above, prefer 100.

Happybeans

Your rendering and encoding lag is well within acceptable levels, less than 0.1%.

Your connection has a major problem, and is unable to stream consistently at your chosen bitrate.
You are streaming over Wifi, which is NEVER recommended. Wifi is designed for lightweight non-critical content consumption, and should not be considered a replacement for a proper network cable. It's extremely susceptible to interference.

This also may be due to insufficient baseline throughput (again, speed test sites are useless for livestreamers, they test peak speed, not minimum), intermittent packet loss, ISP throttling, or just a bad node somewhere in your route to the ingest server.
Being on Wifi is the first thing to eliminate though.
After you're on a network cable, use the TwitchTest tool above. You want a server with a Quality score of 80 or above, prefer 100.
Thank you! This really helps! Maybe I'll just start recording and putting up on youtube or something for now.