Background removal not found in filters

CateMiniHub

I'm having exACTLY the same problem! In fact *none* of the plugins I'm installing using the instructions are showing up anywhere!

Nef

Having the same problem in OBS 30.0.2 and latest plugin. Any resolution to this? Have re- installed several times already.

Nef

Found the problem. The issue may be your screen resolution, I had the same problem. Shrink down the OBS window for the Audio/Video filters and then move the window upwards, you will notice a second set of adding filters button. The top set is for Audio/Video and the second bottom set is for effects, that's where you will find the Background remover.

Breakoutboy99

Found the problem. The issue may be your screen resolution, I had the same problem. Shrink down the OBS window for the Audio/Video filters and then move the window upwards, you will notice a second set of adding filters button. The top set is for Audio/Video and the second bottom set is for effects, that's where you will find the Background remover.
I think that they are having trouble installing the plugins themselves, not finding it.

I find that most plugin installers/installation processes are outdated. The way I usually install plugins are by going inside (NOT OPENING) OBS by right-clicking on OBS, then selecting "show package contents". Then, open Contents/PlugIns/ and drop your *.plugin files in here.