AVerMedia Sound Control

JOJOsaysbreee

I realize OBS Studio is still in the early stages, but my original OBs doesn't function anymore bc of a bug with my PC hardware and I'm forced to use this.

When I input my AVerMedia card as a source and select to output the audio to my desktop, so my stream can hear it, I then lose the ability to adjust the sound level of anything coming through the card. This makes is extremely frustrating for me because I am an enormous Zelda fan and I play a lot on my N64, which does not have in game sound settings. PLEASEmake a way to do this like the original OBS had. PLEASE. I'm dying from either blistering ears or having to turn my headset volume down so low, I cannot hear my stream alerts. This is incredibly frustrating :( It would be different if I had another option, but I despise Xsplit and the original OBS no longer works on my PC for reasons no one could pinpoint in an entirely other thread. PLEASE HELP ME :( I would love for this to be implemented as soon as possible so I can return to stress free streaminf! <3

-Jojo
OBS STUDIO Sound.png

Gol D. Ace

The stream should hear the game fine when you select "Capture audio only". But of course you will not hear the sound through OBS.

But yes you should be able to control the volume when you use the "Output desktop audio" option. (Which you can't right now.)

JOJOsaysbreee

The stream should hear the game fine when you select "Capture audio only". But of course you will not hear the sound through OBS.

But yes you should be able to control the volume when you use the "Output desktop audio" option. (Which you can't right now.)

Yeah I know the stream should be able to hear when I output to desktop audio, but when I tested it and asked them, thay said they couldn't hear anything. And that way I can't hear the game sounds at all because I don't plug my headset into my xbox controller for chat, I use the Windows 10 Xbox App to chat with my friends so I can still hear stream alerts, donations, etc. The original OBS didn't integrate them that way and allowed for separate volume control. I REALLY need that back :(