Avermedia c875 help??

LordKwad

I have a second machine that I got in the hope of using it just to encode video for the stream from OBS/slobs and the capture card I went for was the avermedia c875.
I've installed the drivers on both computers and if I load OBS/slobs then it allows me to pick my video capture device.
But if I then restart both PC's then I get a blank scream and either have to deactivate then activate it again or actually uninstall all avermedia drivers and start all over everytime I load OBS/slobs.
Has anyone had this issue before and knows a fix??

I've tried with all avermedia programs installed and not installed but it just never seems to work.
I haven't added logs because I can't see how the same issues would happen on 2 different machines with different settings so it must be a problem with setting up the avermedia maybe.
Cheers

Tomasz Góral

C875 is very very old device, with many problems.
Some times i must activate and deactivate device in 'video source device', some parameters i can change only from original avermedia software (e.g. audio source).
Now all old avermedia device i put them back on the shelf and do not use them.

LordKwad

C875 is very very old device, with many problems.
Some times i must activate and deactivate device in 'video source device', some parameters i can change only from original avermedia software (e.g. audio source).
Now all old avermedia device i put them back on the shelf and do not use them.
I thought it may be because olits old, j will definitely be getting a newer card to capture with.