Automatically end your stream?

KiraRedpaw

I have the latest version of OBS Studio and the Plugin Advanced Scene Switcher. My question is with either of these is there a way to end a stream automatically at the end of an audio file, video or on a scene switch? Even having a timer on a certain scene to end the stream after the timer hits zero I can work with that.

The output timer function does not help me because my streams very in length every time I stream. If I could set the output timer to start once I started a specific scene then I could use it.

Any Ideas?

GeeMack

In the Advanced Scene Switcher, on the "Scene Triggers" tab, you can select any scene and have it start or stop recording or streaming after a specified period of time. Also in the Advanced Scene Switcher, on the "Media" tab, you can select a media source and set it to switch to another scene when the source ends. Have the end of the media source switch to a scene that ends the streaming.

KiraRedpaw

In the Advanced Scene Switcher, on the "Scene Triggers" tab, you can select any scene and have it start or stop recording or streaming after a specified period of time. Also in the Advanced Scene Switcher, on the "Media" tab, you can select a media source and set it to switch to another scene when the source ends. Have the end of the media source switch to a scene that ends the streaming.
I think this will work, thank you so much!