Automatic start of streaming when opening obs studio

daniele dexter

I would like my live to start automatically even when the computer with active obs should shut down.

I added an automatic execution of a batch file at the start of the pc:
start / d "C: \ Program Files \ obs-studio \ bin \ 64bit" obs64.exe --startstreaming

The problem is that in any case I should select the stream, since now if I don't do it manually, I am left with the message that warns me that I have to select the stream that I find already set on youtube Live Studio.

Is there another way in case to always keep an automatic stream active? Thanks in advance

tankman

I'm faced with this issue too. I do 24/7 streaming and windows keeps rebooting my computer automatically when it has updates and I lose my stream.

Rwillever

I would like my live to start automatically even when the computer with active obs should shut down.

I added an automatic execution of a batch file at the start of the pc:
start / d "C: \ Program Files \ obs-studio \ bin \ 64bit" obs64.exe --startstreaming

The problem is that in any case I should select the stream, since now if I don't do it manually, I am left with the message that warns me that I have to select the stream that I find already set on youtube Live Studio.

Is there another way in case to always keep an automatic stream active? Thanks in advance

I am fairly new to OBS -- I saw that you were trying to do what I want to do -- ie start OBS and start a selected broadcast and stream.

yes -- I am doing the --startstreaming..

after a reboot -- did you get obs start automatically and start streaming a specific broadcast?

thanks