"Automatic censorship of private informations" Feature for OBS!

Erdem Alsırt

Hi. Today i registered this forum and i have a very good idea for OBS. As you know, well-known broadcasters can disclose their private information as a result of carelessness. It is possible to encounter such a problem, especially when sharing a screen on the air. To eliminate this problem, "Automatic Censorship" feature can be added to OBS live streaming software. Thus, if there are tabs in the browser that you do not want to appear it will censor and while entering passwords, it will automatically censor them. You will also be able to choose where you want automatic censorship to censor. This way, it will automatically recognize and censor the areas you want. This feature can be turned off at the user's request. However, when it is desired to be closed; A warning will be given with a message about "accepting the risk of disclosure of your private information". The user who accepts the warning will have the right to turn off this feature. I don't know if anyone else has an idea like this other than me. I guess it's just unique idea from me. I would be glad if you write your opinion on this subject. :)

Last edited:
This is something I'mlooing into. I'm currently having to work around this by having multiple profiles and chrome users. Its also a massive pain in the ass when doing live demos and recordings, and then suddenly realise that my stream/recording is sharing all my deepest darkest secrets. I'll post here if I come across anything.