Audio Stutters with OBS recordings in Premiere Pro

NG.

Hi guys,
there is an issue with occasional audio stutters when importing OBS files into Premiere. This is an old issue that has always been a problem for me.
Recently I finally found the reason for the stutters. There is some audio/video synchronisation issue when importing variable framerate files from OBS into premiere. In .mp4 as well as .mkv file types.

I'm not sure if changing to fixed framerate recording could really fix that. My ingame framerates vary from 70 down to single digit, so I'm not sure if that's even an option for me.
The one solution I found is to encode the video files via Handbrake and then import them to Premiere. This is very time consuming and comes with additional video quality loss unfortunately. Also I just can't afford the additional encoding time for every raw file...

Right now I'm recording to .mkv and then remuxing to .mp4 via OBS. Fast, quality efficient and easy. But with audio stutters unfortunately.
I know this is a premiere issue really, still, do you guys plan a function to solve this or do you know a better solution than additional handbrake encoding?

Thanks in advance!