Question / Help Audio Registering but Not Recording

QuarterMode

Hey Everyone,

I'm new to this forum and new to OBS. I am having various issues in regards to audio but after searching the forum, I have not found a fix. So either I missed something and if so I would really appreciate to be pointed in the right direction.

System76 Darter Pro - Pop!_OS 18.04 LTS
i5 8265U
16GB Ram
PS4 - AverMedia - Loop out to TV - USB into Laptop

Issue:

So I have the capture card connected to the laptop and in OBS I have the mic/aux selected for the capture card. Desktop Audio is set to default. (Audio Output Capture (pulseaudio). I can see in my mixer window the audio is being picked up. I have it set to monitor out and when i plug in my headphones to the laptop, I can even hear all the audio too. I can even plug in my gaming head set and controller to the capture card and get all the chat audio and game play.
When I hit record or even try and stream, the audio is gone completely. I had it working during the day today and ran some media players to it and it recorded everything just fine. This evening to totally stop and have not been able to find a fix. I believe maybe i changed something or maybe deleted something but after backtracking, everything seems to be ok. I have some logs that may help attached. One of them is from a crash where OBS just keep crashing. Thank you for your help.

Attachments

• 2019-04-26 09-23-11.txt
    24.3 KB · Views: 7
  • 2019-04-26 19-25-10.txt
    5.6 KB · Views: 7