Question / Help Audio recording fine, video lagging FAR behind

ThatsRubyRod

I have begun to have an issue where my video is lagging far behind my audio. I can see it on my preview as well, I can clap and have time to do something else before I see the clap on my screen. When I record, I hear everything I'm doing before I see it. When I stream, same thing. My viewers can hear what I'm doing before it shows on screen. This used to not be the case. What can I do to fix this issue as it's causing issues.

Log file below.

Thanks!

Attachments

• 2019-09-18 17-50-20.txt
    11.4 KB · Views: 12

Narcogen

No output session in log.

For performance data to be written to the log, you need a started and completed output session (stream or recording).

Open OBS. Start recording or streaming. Observe your issue. Stop the stream or recording. Upload the current log (without quitting OBS).

If you quit OBS after stopping the output session, upload the Last log, not the Current log or you'll be sending just a startup log with no output session in it.

Narcogen

Not seeing any rendering or encoding lag in the log. If you're running a webcam at 1080p and you have other devices on the same USB controller that might cause some delay.

ThatsRubyRod

Ok so this is weird - I moved to device default and it goes away. Change resolution to 1080p and its really lagged. But this didn't start until recently... What is going on? No matter what USB controller its on, it does this.