Question / Help Audio pitch low on Facebook Live broadcast

Hi, I am using OBS to create Facebook Lives. I have super fast internet, the video quality is fantastic, my only problem is the audio. It is slow and creates a low pitch voice. If you check out this video at 1 minute. https://www.facebook.com/366309857489289/videos/353346948607462/
I am a video producer so am reasonably switched on regarding settings. Is the limitation what facebook will accept? Am I better to compress the video right down before going into OBS. Thanks so much for your assistance.

Thats what is not making sense to me, I can play with video settings and there is plenty of scope both with CPU and internet speed, but the sound I cannot seem to change.

Lawrence_SoCal

One, all providers including Facebook do HEAVY compression of audio and video. So it may be something FB is doing. Have you checked your local recording?

that said, did you set Core AAC audio encoder, or just using the default?

wvrsm

Can’t see your video as I don’t have a Facebook account but this sounds like a sample rate issue. Go to settings of OBS and set the audio sample rate to 44.1Khz if it’s set to 48Khz, or vice versa. This might do the trick.