Audio Issue on PC/iPad Mirroring

JVL

Finally decided to start streaming thru OBS instead of Omlet Arcade App; got 2 different HDMI capture card device from different shop already and as a backup I also downloaded ApowerMirror in case the capture devices wont work well. Audio and video is projected/detected by OBS but when I open the game to mirror like Call of Duty Mobile or any other mobile game that I play that audio from PC disconnects and audio diverts back to the iPad only and stream audio is lost and leaves no sound for the viewers.

Tried the following remedies:
  1. Adding Audio Input Device - Device - USB Video Capture Device
  2. Advance Audio Properties - Audio Input Capture - Audio Monitoring - Monitor and Output
  3. Tried also this remedy - Video Capture Device Properties - Audio Output Mode - Output Desktop Audio (Direct Sound); Use custom audio device - Audio Device - USB Video Capture Device
  4. Tried also this - https://appuals.com/how-to-fix-obs-not-capturing-game-audio-error-on-windows/
  5. Tried also this - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=St3KTI5jdH4
Its been 2 days of searching for solutions but cant seem to find the fix, tried alll youtube fix but seems not working and this issue is the same with my 2 HDMI capture cards and ApowerMirror as well. Appreciate some help if any one has a fix for this.

Thank you.

FerretBomb

If the Ipad is redirecting audio back to the device for those games, it would be an issue on the device side... we can't really provide support for Apple products here, as far as forcing the game to continue outputting audio over HDMI.

I'd point you at the Elgato Screen Link app though. It's designed for capturing gameplay on Apple devices, and can be used to import that audio/video to a system running OBS. They have a 10-minute-at-a-time trial version too, to check if it will work for you, and instructions on how to use it with OBS Studio on their knowledge-base. The full version is pretty cheap too at $10, once you confirm that it will work using the trial version.

Reactions: JVL