Audio issue during fade

mball2301

This may have already been answered, but I have been searching and not finding it.
I have three PTZOptics cameras two of them are NDI and one is HDMI capture. The issue I have is due to them having different latencies. Since we are feeding all of the sound through a soundboard there is an offset in latency between sound and picture. I fixed that by adding an audio delay to the audio input from the sound board. Since there are two different amounts of delay, I added two different audio captures of the same input with different delays. This works great while using the camera. Where I run into a problem is when we fade between scenes. During the fade I get both audio inputs, while it is for less then a second it is still noticeable. Is there a fade setting that I can cut the audio and fade the picture? Or some other solution of that type. I have not been able to find a solution accept to split the difference on the audio, between the two delays and use the same audio input. Some people are still complaining about the sound not matching the picture. (the out of sync is about 300ms from the picture)