Question / Help Audio is ahead of facecam

Devon Morris

Hello all,

First off let me say, I have read through a lot of these posts and most of them are talking about video being ahead of the elgato, but I am not using that, and my problem is the other direction. My voice audio is AHEAD of the video and I cannot line it up!

I did not include a lot because I am not getting any errors, and other than not being able to change text color and font, everything else is running perfectly.

I am trying to use an emulator to stream and record (waiting on capture card. I have figured out how to capture the audio, but when I use my facecam through both window capture and video input the audio is at lest 1 second ahead of the facecam audio. I have used he gear Next to the mixer to add a delay, but the audio modulates as to how far ahead it is.
I am running the newest obs software, with a Logitech 910. My mac is an i5 2.33 with 16gb ram on latest El Capitan. Is there another program that I should be running to line audio up better?

Any help would be great!

Devon Morris

OK, so I figured some of it out. I changed the default format from 44100 hz to 48000 hz. at 800 ms delay this roughly cleaned up a lot of it. Is it a problem if my Plantronics mic/heaphones can only do 441000 hz?

If the mic is a problem, which one would be good within the 50$ range?

Every time I turn off OBS and restart, I have to resync the audio through the mixer controls delay. And during the recordings I am still getting some fluctuation is sync.