Question / Help Audio Going In and Out of Sync

AJupin

Hey everyone,

Apologies if this has been posted a hundred times, but I'm having real trouble here. I"m currently running the latest software on my Mac, using a hard wired ethernet connection, have a delay set on my audio (350ms) and yet somehow, my sync continues to go in and out when I broadcast live on YouTube. If I do a private stream for like 2.5 - 3 minutes just to test everything, it all looks great. But when I go live publicly, the whole thing jumps in and out of sync. Really at my wit's end here, hopefully someone can offer some assistance. Thanks in advance.

LOG FILE: https://obsproject.com/logs/-XlCy6YDpFt_1zkQ

- AJUPIN

Narcogen

22:49:06.373: Output 'simple_file_output': Number of lagged frames due to rendering lag/stalls: 243 (42.5%)
22:50:19.200: Output 'simple_file_output': Number of lagged frames due to rendering lag/stalls: 234 (44.1%)

You've got significant rendering lag, and I wouldn't be surprised if it also caused audio problems.

I'm also not sure what is causing it from the log, beyond the fact that it might perform better if you reduce your canvas resolution to 720p.