Question / Help Audio (Badly) Desync'd

Shad0wKaz

So, using soundflower like always, got the OBS update button... didn't want to, but did it anyway, and once again, like every update, There are now ten million things wrong with my stream again. I tried to go back and uninstall and download the older file that I was using, but those files are only available for the windows download, not the Mac one. Does anyone know how to fix this? My Webcam and Microphone audio are fine. The game video and game sound are the problems, sound is about 2 seconds behind. I played with video bitrates and audio bitrates a bunch (not that I thought this was the problem).

Shad0wKaz

Okay, I have fixed the problem with my audio Desync... Here's what I had to do to make this work.... It totally makes sense once you think about it.

Go to your Output Tab and Change your output mode from Simple to Advanced, then what you're going to need is change all of the Tracks 1-4 to the audio bitrate that you use to stream (like I said earlier, it totally makes sense that I have to do this even though I don't use this option to stream right *Insert Kappas here*) once you do this, change your output mode back to Simple.. ensure that all of your settings are still the same, and then hit start streaming.