Question / Help Audio and Video unsync

Labuda

Hey!

I'm using mbp"15, retina 2012, and I try to stream on it. I use the laster version of the program and wavtap for the audio. But there is 1-2 seconds delay between video and audio, when I do actually stream or make a video.

Sometimes it helps restarting the program, but even so the video lag is about 0,3-0,5 second, which is disturbing for the audience. Can you please help me with that?

pcgscorpion

ive had this problem sporatically where the web cam goes off but the desktop or syphon feed is dead on accurate, i have to switch scenes to get it back in sync

Lain

Forum Admin
Lain
Forum Moderator
Developer
Sorry I haven't responded in a while, been super busy and accidentally let my forum posts get a bit behind. Could you specify which audio source is having the problems, or is it all audio?

For example, is your mic out of sync with the webcam, or is your desktop audio out of sync with the desktop video, or is everything out of sync? Also, is the audio before or after? (That part is also important, and also make sure to specify 'before' or 'after', and avoid words like 'ahead' or 'behind')