Question / Help Audio and Sound Problems!

mikekurtz2598!

So i'm still new to streaming on obs and im unsure why this specific thing is happening. Lets say youre looking at the OBS screen while its running. During a preview of the stream, the microphone is fine (above "settings") and has no problems and so does the volume/sound (above "start streaming") . When i start streaming however the volume or sound (above "start streaming") jumps from high to low, its as if im lowering then raising then lowing then raising the volume control for that. I dont understand why. Im using apple headphones (crappy for streaming i know) but i dont think thats the problem. I just want it to remain at one consistent volume so when i stream its doesnt sound so annoying.

mikekurtz2598!

EDIT

So i'm still new to streaming on obs and im unsure why this specific thing is happening. Lets say youre looking at the OBS screen while its running. During a preview of the stream, the microphone is fine (above "settings") and has no problems and so does the volume/sound (above "start streaming") . When i start streaming however the volume or sound (above "start streaming") jumps from high to low, its as if im lowering then raising then lowing then raising the volume control for that. I dont understand why. Im using apple headphones (crappy for streaming i know) but i dont think thats the problem. I just want it to remain at one consistent volume so when i stream its doesnt sound so annoying.

I just started a new stream and it worked however i noticed it jumping again before this stream. Any tips? Suggestions?