Question / Help ATEM Mini Web Cam is not 1080p

NLF

Hi there, I am using the Black Magic ATEM Mini and the USB-C output as a webcam and it appears that the image quality is not the advertised 1080p, but instead, it appears to be 720p using the Video Capture Device. I can change it to 1080p in the advanced settings, but it's just rescaling it.

I tried the video settings through the ATEM software, but it didn't change anything. The result is the video is not as clean and smooth as it should be. Instead, it looks pixelated. Any suggestions?

Camera - Canon c100 MKI 1080p 24fps (changing to 30 or 60 doesn't change anything) HDMI output to ATEM Mini
Black Magic ATEM Mini - Output through USB-C to Mac Mini
2020 Mac Mini PROCESSOR 3.2GHz 6-core Core i7, MEMORY 16GB 2666MHz DDR4, GRAPHICS Intel UHD Graphics 630
OBS version - latest version
Base and output resolution set to 1080p, 24fps (changing to 30fps or 60fps doesn't change anything)
Bitrate is 8000 kbps (going up or down doesn't change this and the Mac Mini is running fine at this bitrate)
Encoder Software (x264)

Thanks.

stevelove84

I have also been having this problem. Setting the source property to "high" doesn't seem to fix the scaling issue and actually converts the video to interlaced. I would love to find a solution to this problem.