Question / Help Appropriate YouTube Stream Settings Unique to My PC

Refreshible

Hello!
I've been trying for a while to find optimal stream settings for YouTube when I stream Minecraft. I've gotten close to find them, but they don't work out. I'm hoping for whomever reads this will calculate optimal stream settings with the specs provided. And maybe help fix the lag I always get whenever I do a test stream lol. Thanks!

Processor
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core Processor

Video Card
Radeon RX 580 Series

RAM
8.0 GB Vulcan DDR4 Gaming Memory

(In case you need this as well) Internet provider and wifi adapter: at&t w/ Intel(R) Dual Band Wireless-AC 3168 (connection type 802.11n)

Log File:

fb35523

Try using a cable connection instead of WiFi at first to rule WiFi problems out. Also, read the article about encoding:

If it is possible for you to use the GPU to encode this might help the CPU to become less loaded and potentially help eliminate your lag. I assume "lag" in this context means that the game is sluggish.

/Fredrik

Refreshible

Try using a cable connection instead of WiFi at first to rule WiFi problems out. Also, read the article about encoding:

If it is possible for you to use the GPU to encode this might help the CPU to become less loaded and potentially help eliminate your lag. I assume "lag" in this context means that the game is sluggish.

/Fredrik
Encoding the GPU seemed to work. By lag I meant ping, but that's not a total issue now. How do I fix my stream from skipping frames?? It happens every 15 seconds ish. Anything I could do?