Bug Report Anybody else having trouble with League or Unreal Tournament game capture in OBS MP?

xylotism

I'm not sure if it's something to do with the launchers they use, but I have the following scenes set up:

League:
Game capture - League Client
Game capture - League Launcher

UT:
Game capture - Unreal Tournament
Game capture - Epic Games Launcher

The problem I have with the League scene is that both captures "stick" when they're closed -- if I close the game (or exit back to the launcher), the last screen of the League game client still shows on top of the Launcher, instead of disappearing as other captures do. Same for the Launcher -- if I close out completely it will still show the last screen that was open, even if the app isn't running.

For Unreal Tournament, the game capture works fine, but when I close it out, the Launcher shows up as the "Unreal Tournament" source, even though it's not mentioned anywhere in that source. I can turn off the bottom (Launcher) capture and it will still show where the Unreal Tournament source is.

Switching to Window Capture or changing the capture priority type doesn't change anything for either situation.

They're minor issues, I can turn off sources or close OBS and reopen to make things go away, but I just don't know why they bug out like this -- every other game I've tried works just perfectly.