Question / Help Any suggestions, answers for OBS Streaming LoL and high-ish ping?

matuka123

I have the OBS Multi-Platform 64-bit and I have Windows 10 64-bit. Modern Intel i7 Processor and GTX 900 series GPU.

My upload speed is decent but not super fast.... is it enaugh? And is this ping normal when streaming LoL? I don't like having the ping even this high, because I like the game to be totally smooth. when streaming it's not 100% smooth it's slgiht stutters and high ping especially in high action gaming parts.

Normally when playing I have 50-60 ping, and when I stream 720p 30fps or so, then ping is 70-90 which is not good enaugh for me really. a little un-comfortable. Eu west server. Also my stream seems to buffer at times, evvery some seconds buffers when watching it. i know some people are fine playing like 100 ping but for me its uncomfy.... Not nice.

Anyone have suggestions or knowledge how you can get your ping to be lwoer while streaming? and what would be perfect bitrate for me, with this upload speed etc? :) any help APPRECIATED :). Maybe I need to upgrade to 10Mb/s upload which is expensive more in Finland tho.

Here is my speedtest test. http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/5058180183

Attachments

• OBSMultiPlatSettings1.png
    OBSMultiPlatSettings1.png
    4.6 KB · Views: 8

Boildown

There are specific forums just for the multiplatform edition of OBS, you should post there. @dping

If you're watching your stream as you stream it, you should stop that. The cure for stream buffering is to lower the bitrate.