Any plans for a new color correction filter?

bowlingotter

I've been having nothing but luck and love for the Mac version of OBS lately. Paired with a Magewell USB 3.0 capture device, it's been the solution to my Mac capture woes.

My short wishlist at this point is:

- An eyedropper tool for the chroma key filter to select a color from the video being keyed
- Better color correction filter, perhaps with RGB sliders, a color wheel, or a white-balance adjuster. Even better if grouped with brightness and contrast controls

The second item is a little more important for my uses because I can't rely on my cam software to do the job. There are two of us on-cam when live-streaming each using a Logitech C920, so while OBS accepts both inputs with no problems, the Logitech cam software only supports making image adjustments to one of them. So I can fix up the quality of one cam but the other one is relegated to using the default settings, which aren't cutting it (and I wouldn't expect them to). If OBS had a more sophisticated color correction filter, we could make the adjustments right there in the box and all would be well. The existing one-color-at-a-time correction is far clumsier to work with and hasn't given me usable results.

Are there any plans to implement this at some point? Or is there a better existing tool that I'm not aware of?