Animation that appears at Mouse Pointer

KillTeamAcademy

Hello, I have done quite a lot of searching, and outside of learning to code with AutoHotkey (which I attempted but failed at) I have been unable to find a way to accomplish this:

Basically I would like to be able to push a hotkey (or combination of keys) and have a small image or animation appear over top of my stream but at the exact location of the mouse cursor.

The purpose of this is to live-stream a tabletop board game and have small animations appear at the exact location of different events happening (such as a small splat or explosion).

The reason I need this to appear exactly at the mouse location is because the items/models on the screen can be located at any random location, but are also relatively small, so in order to have a small image or animation appear exactly at that location it needs to be at the location of the mouse pointer.

I also need to be able to do it quickly so moving a static "source window" in OBS to that location and then activating the animation that way would be too slow.

Thanks for any help!