Animated Browser Overlays with Dockable Controls

Animated Browser Overlays with Dockable Controls

overlays.uno

overlays.uno submitted a new resource:

Animated Browser Overlays with Dockable Controls - Customizable live overlays for streaming - overlays.uno

Animated Overlays with Control Panels
Live overlays for streaming - OBS Tool

View attachment 89253

Description
With overlays.uno you can edit and animate your overlays with easy to use dockable control panels.
Explore and try any of our "uno" overlays for free without the need to sign up.

Signing up for a free account alloys you to...

Read more about this resource...

Peter Sanders

Some of the overlays use images, but it seems that I have to host them on a web server. Is there a way to upload images within overlays.uno that I am missing?

overlays.uno

We have not yet implemented importing images into an uno account, but it's on the roadmap.
Make sure to create an uno account to be notified when this feature is added.

A couple of options before we implement image importing.

Right-click any webpage image and select "copy image address" and then paste the link into any uno that uses an image.

If a local webserver is an option, there's an easy-to-use Chrome extension called "Web Server for Chrome"

In the Web Server Extension App, select a folder on a local drive, then click the Web Server URL(s).
Click the http://127.0.0.1:8887 link below the folder selection in the Web Server for Chrome App.

The list of files on your locally selected folder will appear. Click any image in the list then copy the URL in the browser tab.
Paste it into any uno with an image option.

Exermind

I see that you are a singular.live brand. I'm curious what will be your plan compare to it : a simpler solution for small streamers, I guess ?

I have tested singular.live. It was really good and I finally found the Google Sheet feature that I had searched for so long. But it is too expensive for my usage.

overlays.uno

I see that you are a singular.live brand. I'm curious what will be your plan compare to it : a simpler solution for small streamers, I guess ?

I have tested singular.live. It was really good and I finally found the Google Sheet feature that I had searched for so long. But it is too expensive for my usage.
The idea for overlays.uno is an easier solution for streamers.
The more feedback the better so that the uno library covers the widest possible use cases.

I'm curious as to which types of overlays you tried with the Google Sheet widget in Singular.live?

Stu Bailey

Some cool new features and updates from overlays.uno !

• New user interface that looks much better.
  • A more powerful streamdeck plugin
  • A new feature called slots allows you to make a list of graphics within an uno.
  • A few more advanced uno's in the library that can be connected to a Google Sheet. Here's an example

Send them feedback because they listen and respond with new overlays all the time !

andy johnson

I just found a new poker overlay and a weather overlay in uno!
Most of the ones I have been using are the countdown timers or lower thirds but there are so many other ones and I've only just started looking! Loving it.