And here I thought I had fixed the encoder issue...

Attached my log below. I made changes to some settings recently to address the constant encoder overload messages I've been receiving and things went well a few days ago, no issues at all. I've been running NVENC (new) for a while as I was advised months ago to switch away from x264 for live streaming on YouTube. And the animated overlays I've started using are now all BrowserSources linked from StreamElements instead if inserting the actual videos as a media source (doing it as a BrowserSource shows a reduction in CPU usage on my laptop, which is why I now do it this way). My stream tonight was mostly fine, save for the fact that my system lagged like crazy much of the time and my CPU usage stayed right around 25-30%, which is not good. Why is this happening? Should I change the encoder again?

Any insight on this? Not sure if it's the encoder I should change or perhaps another setting I've not thinking about. I can lower the bitrate back down from 5000, but I was always of the impression the bitrate had little to do with CPU strain.