Question / Help Always recognize a Facecam not

LeutnantYRK

Hello Community I have a problem with OBS. And although I have 2 different scenes with Facecam, If I already stream on a scene and try to change the scene he does not recognize the Facecam so it is recognized but not displayed so I have no picture until I restart OBS the 2 Scene but not the other one
I have ticked at both Facecams, Deaktierven if she is not shown

Narcogen

If you want the same cam to appear in two separate scenes, add it to one scene first, then right click it in the Source pane, copy it, and paste it as a Reference in the second scene.

If you try to create two separate webcam sources in two separate scenes and configure them separately, OBS is going to try and initialize the camera separately in the second scene and fail because the device is already in use by the first scene. (Devices are being accessed even when they are hidden or in an inactive scene.

This means, for instance, that you can't have the same device with different settings (say, different frame size or aspect ratio or frame rate) in separate scenes within the same scene collection.